[MEI-L] MEI Website on mobile browsers

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Tue Jan 4 17:52:00 CET 2011

Hi Andrew,

we already had a request for a separate version for mobile devices a while ago. Although there is a workaround I agree that we need to fix this at some point. Unless someone else opts in for this, I'll add it to my list. It might have to rest there for a couple of weeks, but I hope to be faster than that…

Best regards,
Johannes