[MEI-L] MEI Website on mobile browsers

Andrew Hankinson, Mr andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 4 16:29:58 CET 2011

Hi all,

I was just trying to look up a reference to a MEI tag on my iPod Touch and noticed that the MEI website doesn't work well with the Mobile Safari browser. The scroll bars on the left and right columns in the tag library pages (and other pages where the content overflows the border container) do not appear, and you can only scroll with two fingers, instead of the usual one-fingered scroll, a technique that is not immediately obvious - I only found this out by Googling the problem.

-Andrew