[MEI-L] Figured Bass in MEI

Christine Siegert siegert at udk-berlin.de
Mon Nov 15 16:05:40 CET 2010

Dear Maja and Johannes,
I am quite impressed of your convincing suggestions! Concerning the
@refnote, in my opinion, it would be very helpful to have one - or at least
the possibility to encode it - because the numbers just indicate intervals
in relation to this note. Therefore, I would consider a difference e.g. to
dynamics that might be in a way less dependent of the pitch of their
reference note.
All the best,
Christine

Prof. Dr. Christine Siegert
Universität der Künste Berlin
Musikwissenschaft, Fakultät Musik
Fasanenstr. 1B, D-10623 Berlin

Postanschrift: Postfach 12 05 44, D-10595 Berlin
Tel.: +49 (0)30-3185-2318