[MEI-L] HTML5 Music Notation

Laurent Pugin lxpugin at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:49:23 CEST 2010

I agree with Don, and we all know with music rendering, the beginning
is the easy part. I find it interesting, however, to see an attempt to
use directly javascript to render music on the client side. I don't
know about any other similar project. If he comes up with a good API,
it is worth following it.

Laurent