[MEI-L] feature request list (long)

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Wed Mar 31 17:51:15 CEST 2010

Daniel,

This works for me, but others may find it too "unstructured".

I think the when attribute would have to be renamed because it conflicts with the already-existing @when, which is a pointer to a when element.  The when attribute (or whatever its new name is) would also have to be required.

> Hi all,
>
> to keep things simple and short what about a structure like that (concerning item 8):
>
> <eventlist type="composition">
>
>   <event when="1812-03-25" type="composition">
>     Completed sketch in <geogname>My Little Town</geogname>
>   </event>
>
>   <event when="1812-06-26" type="dedication">
>   </event>
> </eventlist>
>

> We would need the following elements and attributes:
>
> eventlist (with @type, @n) contains event*
> event (with @type, @n, @when, @notBefore, @notAfter, @from, @to) contains everything a p-element could contain
>

> Daniel

Perry Roland