[MEI-L] feature request list (long)

Daniel Röwenstrunk roewenstrunk at edirom.de
Wed Mar 31 17:27:00 CEST 2010

Hi all,
to keep things simple and short what about a structure like that (concerning item 8):

<eventlist type="composition">

  <event when="1812-03-25" type="composition">
    Completed sketch in <geogname>My Little Town</geogname>
  </event>

  <event when="1812-06-26" type="dedication">
  </event>
</eventlist>

We would need the following elements and attributes:

eventlist (with @type, @n) contains event*
event (with @type, @n, @when, @notBefore, @notAfter, @from, @to) contains everything a p-element could contain

Daniel