[MEI-L] Syrinx first draft completed

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Feb 27 16:09:04 CET 2009

I'm having trouble committing changes to the svn repo.

I had some difficulty with commiting changes to Syrinx_draft, but it seems everything was successful.  But now that I want to make changes to the DTD,  I keep getting a "connection refused by server" message.

Is it broken?  Did I break it? :(

--
perry