[MEI-L] Syrinx first draft completed

Raffaele Viglianti raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:21:13 CET 2009

Dear all,

I have completed a first encoding of Syrinx. It's on SVN:
https://gershwin.music.mcgill.ca/svn/mei/branches/mei19/Documents/Syrinx_draft.xml

I will upload the photo of the second page as soon as I get home (will be
under my folder).

I hope to have some time to write down the conventions I used and some
observations (even though some of them are embedded as comments in the file)
and to add something to the wiki under "encoding of musical features".
Unfortunately I'm very busy writing essays at the moment, so I'm going a bit
slower than I thought I would.

Anyway, looking forward to hear your feedback.

All the best,
Raffaele