[MEI-L] FW: [MUSIC-IR] Open Score Format: beta test in progress

Johannes Kepper kepper at upb.de
Tue Feb 3 15:57:39 CET 2009

…because Openscore is still based on (well, currently it's identical)
MusicXML, and there are some problems that will not be solvable that
easy. As long as Michael keeps his policy of not changing any basic
principles untouched, MusicXML (and Openscore) will be no competitor
to MEI. If he changes, we get better ways to import and export from
MEI. They will not address the scientific sector, so no need to worry…

jo