[MEI-L] MEI element list reference page

Craig Sapp craigsapp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 01:09:43 CEST 2009

Hello MEIers,

I have updated the element list which is created automatically
from the MEI DTD so that it also lists what attributes are
allowed for each element:
    http://jtine.sapp.org/xml/mei/dtd/elementinfo-full.html
    http://jtine.sapp.org/xml/mei/dtd

Attributes mentioned within the description for a particular
element are highlighted in dark red for easier location of their
discussion within the element descriptions.

In the future I can add the documentation for attributes to
that page as well.  Descriptions specific to the individual
attributes will be somewhat difficult to extract from the DTD,
so I will wait to see how refined the syntactic sugar of ODD
is before parsing the DTD for that information...

-=+Craig