[MEI-L] The shortest mei document

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Apr 16 17:26:22 CEST 2009

Johannes,

As usual, you've brought much needed clarity to the discussion.  Sounds like a reasonable plan to me.

As for tonight, I'm headed for my daughter's soccer game at 4 pm. That's 10 pm your time, right?  If you're free between, say, 8:30 and 10:00 I think we could have some discussion.  Otherwise, it'll have to wait until Monday.

--
perry

Perry Roland
Scholarly Resources