[mei-catalog-ig] Metadata meeting in Copenhagen

Axel Teich Geertinger atge at kb.dk
Mon Aug 5 11:52:43 CEST 2019

Dear metadata list,

I just want to remind you that we were discussing the opportunity for an IG group meeting at The Royal Library in Copenhagen in October.
To allow time for travels from abroad in the morning, my suggestion is to start with a first session on Thursday 3 October in the afternoon, and continue the meeting all of Friday 4 October.
Subjects may be the ones outlined in the minutes from the IG meeting in Vienna or whatever you may consider important.
Please note, however, that since it would be an informal business meeting, neither the library nor the Centre for Music Editing will probably be able to provide any financial support for travel, accommodation or meals.
As I need to book a room for us in due time, please let me know by 18 August whether you intend to join the meeting.
I would be happy to welcome you in Copenhagen!

Best wishes,
Axel

Axel Teich Geertinger
Centerleder