[mei-catalog-ig] Metadata Workshop in November

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Tue May 2 16:51:15 CEST 2017

Dear Interest Group,

as you have heard, we plan to have a workshop of the Metadata and cataloging IG in Mainz, Germany, later this year. The dates will be from Tuesday, November 7, till Thursday, November 9. Since we'll be guests of the Mainz Academy, we have no further influence on these dates.

We would like to apply for funding from the German Research Foundation. However, even if successful, this funding will not cover much, so please don't expect much more than the Hotel costs being covered from the grant. You should certainly not rely your decision to come on the availability of this money. However, there are still arguments to run for that money, and in order to do so, we'd like to ask for an Expression of Interest from everyone who would like to attend the workshop. We therefore ask you to use the following Doodle poll to indicate your interest:

http://doodle.com/poll/tmncaryrmkpqakd8

Even if you won't be able to join us, please use the poll so we know that you've read this. Because the submission deadline for the grant application is extremely close, we can only consider responses we get by tomorrow evening. We're very sorry for the rush, but we feel that not much can be lost through this application, but at least something can be gained.

During our upcoming meeting in Tours, we'll be able to discuss the agenda of the Mainz meeting.

With best regards, also from the IG chairs,
jo

Dr. Johannes Kepper
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Beethovens Werkstatt: Genetische Textkritik und Digitale Musikedition
Musikwiss. Seminar Detmold / Paderborn | Gartenstraße 20 | D-32756 Detmold
kepper at beethovens-werkstatt.de | -49 (0) 5231 / 975669

www.beethovens-werkstatt.de
Forschungsprojekt gefördert durch die Akademie der Wissenschaften und der Literatur | Mainz