[mei-catalog-ig] Metadata/catalog IG meeting in Tours

Axel Teich Geertinger atge at kb.dk
Tue Apr 25 11:47:12 CEST 2017

Dear Group

There will be a Metadata/cataloging Interest Group meeting in Tours on Friday May 19th at 10:00.

I suggest the following agenda:

-       A brief report from each the projects. This includes a summary from me of recent and future developments on the MerMEId editor

-       Planning of the metadata workshop to be held at the Academy in Mainz this fall

-       A discussion of the MEI header (schema): Are we done? Or are there any problems, misconceptions, things missing, etc.?

I do not expect the meeting to last more than about two or three hours (max.).

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best,
Axel

Axel Teich Geertinger