[asv-vorstand] [Ticket#2024031242000241] Team-Kanal =?UTF-8?Q?f=C3=BCr=20?=ASV

IMT Benutzerberatung imt at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Mar 14 12:51:12 CET 2024

Hello Lakshay,

we raised the mailquota for all members of the "asv"-Group from 1024 MB to
4096 MB (4 GB)

Freundliche Grüße

Klaus-M. Krome
IMT Benutzerberatung
--
Zentrum für Informations- und Medientechnologien (IMT)
Universität Paderborn

Warburger Str. 100, 33098 Paderborn
Hotline: +49 5251 60-5544
E-Mail: imt at uni-paderborn.de
Internet: [1]https://imt.uni-paderborn.de
Facebook: [2]https://facebook.com/imt.upb.de
Status der Dienste: [3]https://statusmeldungen.uni-paderborn.de

14.03.2024 11:34 (Europe/Berlin) - Lakshay Khanna schrieb: >

Hallo Yves,

 Thank you for the response. One question still remains unanswered regarding
the Increase in IMT Account Storage/E-mail Account storage.

 The members of our project group team receives a huge number of e-mails, that
often includes media. Besides, we are required to maintain the e-mail archive
before the services are disposed off. Consequently, our mailboxes are nearing
their capacity.

 Looking forward to your assistance.

 Kind regards,
 Lakshay Khanna