[asv-vorstand] Your participation on the day of action against racism (30th of April 2024, 11 am untill 2 pm)

Laura Maring laura.maring at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Mar 12 13:03:42 CET 2024

Dear Lakshay,

is it posible to meet this Thursday (14th of March) at half past 2pm in
my office? I´ve got a workshop before our meeting that will end around
approx. 2 pm, I am sorry for the change of plans!

I also asked AStA to join us in Thursday so we can all plan the day of
action against racism togehther. I hope will come up with some great ideas!

Kind regards

Laura

--
Laura Maring
Referentin für Diversity

Universität Paderborn
Warburger Straße 100  •  33098 Paderborn

Raum P52.02.6 (Pohlweg 47-49)
+49 5251 60-2246
laura.maring at uni-paderborn.de
https://www.uni-paderborn.de/gleichstellung