[asv-vorstand] I have a problem with application

Amir Mozafarzadeh amir.mozafarzadeh1378 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 19:26:43 CEST 2024

Hi,
I studied Bachelor of Occupational Therapy at Zangan University in Iran, and I am really interested in the field of neuroscience in sports and exercise. Unfortunately, in Iran, if you are a boy, you can't receive your official university certification until you complete military service.
My grade in university was 18.27 out of 20 (GPA 4), and I am very keen on continuing my education in Germany. I would like to know if there is any way to apply without official certification, or not?with regards.