[asv-vorstand] Inquire information if bachelor thesis and research statistics not added in bachelor degree

Paulami Ghosh paulamighosh9 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 18:27:46 CEST 2024

Sir/ma'am,

I am Paulami Ghosh from India. I have completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy
from National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) in February
2024 with 68.56% and eager to further my studies in Paderborn university,
MSc. ANSE.

In our 4 years and 6 months of bachelor degree we did not have any thesis
paper or research/statistics. We had anatomy, physiology, biochemistry,
exercise and electro therapy, medicine, psychology, sociology,
physiotherapy in neurology and orthopaedics, general surgery, neurology and
orthopaedics mainly.

If you kindly assist me what can be done to increase my credit score
because I don't have any research topic to show during application process.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,
Paulami Ghosh.