[mei-neumes-ig] Invitation to meeting regarding the encoding of Byzantine Neumes

h utidjian hutidjian at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 10:19:08 CEST 2021

 Dear Maria,Thanks for this. it is, alas, very short notice. This weekend I have to lecture at a conference on Marian Devotion, and neither of the two dates are ideal. I shall try to make either of them, as I am interested, but if I find myself unable to do so (because at that very time I shall start preparing my slides for my lecture), do please forgive me.Any news on the naming of the new journal, and the timing of publication of articles? With many thanks and very best wishes, and rejoicing at the progress with MEI, in which as you can imagine I have had an interest for a good while...Haig