[mei-neumes-ig] Accid within Syllable

Thomas Weber thomas.weber at notengrafik.com
Fri May 15 08:36:56 CEST 2020

Hi Tim,

if you report this, better make sure that the documentation is changed to state why this is allowed.  I'm pretty sure that someone used the mei-all schema for CMN and was confused that <accid> was allowed inside <layer>.  Looking from a CMN perspective, this looks like a bug and I fear it will be removed again if not documented properly.

Grüße
Thomas

Am 14.05.20 um 18:00 schrieb Roland, Perry D (pdr4h):
> Hi Tim,

> --
> p.

> Perry Roland
> Manuscripts Metadata Migration Project Manager
> University of Virginia Library
> 2450 Old Ivy Rd.
> Charlottesville, VA 22903
> 434-982-2702 (w)