[mei-neumes-ig] Fwd: MEI Interest Group @ Virtual MEC

Ichiro Fujinaga, Prof. ichiro.fujinaga at mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 28 21:41:21 CEST 2020

Dear all,

We will be holding our annual Neumes Interest Group meeting at MEC 2020 (online).
The organizers have made three slots for the Interest Group meetings:
https://music-encoding.org/conference/2020/program/

1. Thursday 28 April at 2 pm (EDT) after the Town Hall meeting
2. Friday 29 April at 10 am  (EDT)
3. Friday 29 April at 2 pm  (EDT)

I have tentatively reserved the Thursday afternoon slot (#1) for our meeting and told them I will confirm by 3 pm (EDT) tomorrow (Wednesday 29 April).

If you have any issues with the Thursday afternoon slot, let me know before 2 pm (EDT) tomorrow.

Best,

Ichiro

Begin forwarded message: