[mei-neumes-ig] @ncsign quilisma

Thomas Weber thomas.weber at notengrafik.com
Sun Feb 4 22:16:34 CET 2018

Am 04.02.2018 um 18:09 schrieb Ichiro Fujinaga, Prof.:
> I don’t have any strong feelings about any of your suggestions.

Any opinions from anybody else?  My intention was to secure any consensus we have reached and lay the cornerstones of the revised module.  Selfish context is that soon, I'll likely be confronted with updating the entire structure of some data, and it wouldn't make sense to continue using the old module while we're doing that.

> One of the main reasons for making quilisma a value for @ncsign was the mutually exclusiveness of quilisma, oriscus, and strophicus.

Yes, I fully agree with that.  I hope I wasn't unclear in that regard.

--

Notengrafik Berlin GmbH
HRB 15007

UstID: DE 289234097