[mei-neumes-ig] Recent discussion

Thomas Weber thomas.weber at notengrafik.com
Thu Sep 7 11:21:35 CEST 2017

Hi group,

here at the Cantus-Network-Tagung in Graz I learned from Inga that there was lively discussion going on off-list where among other things an information hierarchy/tree was circulated that I'd be interested to see.

Elaine and me, we used the opportunity of this conference to develop additional thoughts on the encoding of both neumes with and without lines which we'd want to present to the list soon.  I hope we can still join the ongoing discussion.  (Is there a reason why it's lead off-list?  Is this a matter of trying to make things not too complicated by getting too many people involved?)

I'll end here because conference...
Thomas

--

Notengrafik Berlin GmbH