[mei-neumes-ig] @quilisma, MEI neumes 0.21

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Sun Oct 15 11:04:44 CEST 2017

Attribute: @quilisma {2|3|4} (2, 3, or 4 curves)

Is this method of describing quilisma universal? I don't know if I could count the 'curves' in a Solesmes-printed quilisma, or would even describe them as curves... Again, I think the logical and visual qualities should be kept distinct. Something like:

@quilisma={true}
@quilisma.vis={2curves | 3curves | 4curves}