[mei-neumes-ig] Style name

Debra Lacoste dlacoste at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 21 22:03:03 CEST 2016

Thanks Perry!  That sounds like the place for notational style terms (old
or new).
And, I'm assuming that new classifications can be a later addition, so we
don't have to consider it right away.
All the best,
Debra

Debra Lacoste, Ph.D.

| Cantus Database | http://cantus.uwaterloo.ca ||
| also https://uwaterloo.ca/margot/margot-projects/cantus ||
| University of Waterloo, Sessional Instructor ||

| dlacoste at uwaterloo.ca |
| debra.lacoste at gmail.com |