[MEI-L] Publication of the 2022 Music Encoding Conference Proceedings

David M. Weigl weigl at mdw.ac.at
Fri Sep 1 21:26:50 CEST 2023

Dear MEI community,

At long last (and with impeccable timing), we are pleased to announce
the publication of the 2022 Music Encoding Conference Proceedings. All
contributions submitted for inclusion are now available with individual
DOIs from the Music Encoding Initiative’s Humanities Commons group at
https://hcommons.org/groups/music-encoding-initiative/deposits/. The
full volume is available via https://doi.org/10.17613/sn48-8932

We thank you for your patience and hope you agree that the wait was
worthwhile, as the Proceedings showcase the impressive variety of
scholarship undertaken by our extended community.

Video recordings of the excellent keynote presentations by Gimena del
Rio Riande and Ichiro Fujinaga will be made available in the near future.

With deep gratitude for your wonderful contributions at MEC ’22 in
Halifax, and great excitement at the prospect of TEI-MEC 2023 in
Paderborn next week,

Ailynn Ang, Jennifer Bain, and David M. Weigl (Editors)

--
David M. Weigl, PhD
Department of Music Acoustics - Wiener Klangstil