[MEI-L] Upcoming Conference

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Tue Aug 15 14:43:37 CEST 2023

Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder to register for this year's joint TEI and Music Encoding Conference, which will be held September 4–8. You may either join us locally in Paderborn, or remotely on Zoom. We're doing our best to allow proper interaction between remote and local participants / presenters, and there are very few exceptions that are not available online – sorry, no guided city tour if you're not there…. Registration will officially close by the end of the week, and it's just 30€ for an almost overwhelming program. If, however, you insist on having your guided city tour, prices start from 60€ (well, 65€ if you want the tour…), but then you even get cookies :) One of our conference hotels still has rooms left. You may find all such details over at https://teimec2023.uni-paderborn.de <https://teimec2023.uni-paderborn.de/>, and registration is possible at https://indico.uni-paderborn.de/event/30/.

We're looking forward to host you in Paderborn :)

All best,
jo