[MEI-L] MEI Development Workshop, May 23-26, 2023, Charlottesville

Roland, Perry D (pdr4h) pdr4h at virginia.edu
Tue Apr 25 21:45:22 CEST 2023

Hello, all,

This is a gentle reminder that registration for the 2023 MEI Development Workshop closes soon.  This is an opportunity to contribute to the development of MEI.  Bring your ideas for new features, additional ODD customizations, enhanced documentation, MEI-based software, data interchange, etc.  As always, I promise lively discussions on all things MEI-related.

Please visit https://forms.gle/vy8ET2XKcqeswJtp7 to register. Registration will remain available until May 1.

The meeting will take place in the Charles L. Brown Science & Engineering Library at the University of Virginia, 9:30 am - 6:00 pm May 23 - 25, and 9:30 - 12:30 pm May 26. Parking in and around the University is very limited. There are a number of hotels in the area. Expect to pay a premium for those within walking distance. Lower cost options are available north of the University and can be reached by Charlottesville Area Transit bus. As of April 1, 2023 all buses are free. For more info, visit https://www.charlottesville.gov/470/Transit.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I hope to see you in C'ville soon.

Perry Roland, MA, MSLIS
Metadata Operations Librarian
University of Virginia Library
2450 Old Ivy Rd.