[MEI-L] Sibelius to MEI Plugin: New version!

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:20:41 CET 2023

Dear MEI Community,

We're pleased to announce a new version of the Sibelius to MEI Plugin, v4.1.0. This is an incremental release, fixing a few bugs and adding other nice things.

See the release notes for more details: https://github.com/music-encoding/sibmei/releases/tag/v4.1.0

As far as we can tell, this is compatible with the most recent versions of Sibelius.

There is a small but dedicated team of community members helping to maintain and enhance this important piece of MEI infrastructure. Thanks especially to Thomas Weber, Klaus Rettinghaus, and Anna Plaksin for their contributions in both time and talent!

If you have any questions or issues, please reach out on our GitHub page, where we have both an issue tracker for problem reports, and a discussion section for help and general questions.

https://github.com/music-encoding/sibmei

All the best,
-Andrew Hankinson

RISM Digital Center,