[MEI-L] New Survey on Music Notation Software

Matthias Nowakowski matthias.nowakowski at hfm-detmold.de
Thu Dec 1 11:09:32 CET 2022

Dear all,

We would like to invite you again on a survey about music notation softwares. This a follow-up on a survey we already sent in June this year in the context of my PhD thesis about musical notation software. We are thankful for many responses, and we had lots of feedback via private messages. This time the survey consists of mostly open questions.

Link: https://forms.gle/16GmchaaaamV1g9S7

Duration: 5 - 30 Minutes (depending on how detailed you answer). You can complete multiple loops for different programs in one session.

You don't have to log in to take part in the survey, your participation will be therefore anonymous. Nevertheless, we ask you in the end to leave your email address if you want to be invited for personal interviews in the future.

Thanks again for your help!

All the best,
Matthias Nowakowski

Matthias Nowakowski, M.A. B.Sc.

Center of Music and Film Informatics
Detmold University of Music
Phone: +49(0)5231 / 975 874
Hornsche Strasse 44, 32756 Detmold, Germany

[cidimage001.png at 01D75C85.CBB5E420]<http://www.cemfi.de/>[cidimage002.png at 01D75C85.CBB5E420]<http://www.hfm-detmold.de/>