[MEI-L] Find a date: MEI Community Workshop

Stefan Münnich stefan.muennich at unibas.ch
Fri Jul 15 12:44:21 CEST 2022

Dear MEI community,

thank you to everyone who filled out the form for our planned community workshop. Accordingly, the best possible date according to the survey is Thursday, 21 July, at 4pm CEST. Unfortunately, there was no date on which everyone was available, so apologies to anyone for whom the date is inconvenient. Anyone who can't attend but would still like to provide their feedback, please contact Benni or myself via Slack or email by Wednesday, 20 July.

We will send a reminder and zoom link closer to the event.

Looking forward to the meeting,
Benni and Stefan

---

Stefan Münnich | Dr. des | Research associate

University of Basel | Department Arts, Media, Philosophy | Musicology | Anton Webern Gesamtausgabe
Petersgraben 27/29 | CH-4051 Basel | Schweiz
Tel: +41 61 207 28 08
E-Mail: stefan.muennich at unibas.ch | https://www.anton-webern.ch

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information, which is for the sole attention and use of the intended recipient. If you are not the correct addressee or have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete this email. Copying and forwarding this message without consent of the sender is not permitted.

<https://www.anton-webern.ch><https://www.unibas.ch/><https://www.unibas.ch/>