[MEI-L] MEC 2021: Proceedings (publication)

Stefan Münnich stefan.muennich at unibas.ch
Thu May 19 11:58:39 CEST 2022

Dear MEI-L,

It is our great pleasure to announce the upload of the MEC 2021 Proceedings to Humanities Commons: https://doi.org/10.17613/fc1c-mx52

You find an overview of all published items, including individual contributions, bibtex metadata and abstracts, here: https://music-encoding.org/conference/proceedings.html

A huge collective effort and teamwork made it possible to get this volume with 24 contributions, 57 distinct authors and with a magical 222 (+2) pages ready for publication, just in time before MEC 2022. Many thanks to everyone involved!

And I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the wonderful David Rizo, who tirelessly handled all the technical issues and challenges (especially the idiosyncrasies of InDesign) and took care of the lovely layout and design. Thank you so much, David, magnífico grandioso!

We wish you an exciting read, and for all those attending MEC2022, a great conference.

Cheers, y un abrazo,
David and Stefan

---

Stefan Münnich | Dr. des | Research associate

University of Basel | Department Arts, Media, Philosophy | Musicology | Anton Webern Gesamtausgabe
Petersgraben 27/29 | CH-4051 Basel | Schweiz
Tel: +41 61 207 28 08
E-Mail: stefan.muennich at unibas.ch | https://www.anton-webern.ch

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information, which is for the sole attention and use of the intended recipient. If you are not the correct addressee or have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete this email. Copying and forwarding this message without consent of the sender is not permitted.

<https://www.anton-webern.ch><https://www.unibas.ch/><https://www.unibas.ch/>