[MEI-L] Job: Music Encoding

Lars Johansen lars.henrik.johansen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:22:23 CET 2022

Dear Fabian,

I can do it. In fact it is very interesting, as I am applying for a post doc that uses such transcriptions, implemented in a system programmed in Python, to do automatic analysis of scores.

If you need me, I’m free.

Best wishes,

Lars Henrik Johansen
http://casalemilio.wordpress.com/ <http://casalemilio.wordpress.com/>