[MEI-L] New Board Roles

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Thu Jan 27 17:38:17 CET 2022

Dear Community,

The Board has had it’s first meeting this year, and we welcomed our newly elected members. The main purpose of this first meeting is to determine the roles – who’s doing what. It is with great pleasure that I hereby introduce Anna Kijas as our Administrative Chair for the coming year(s?). Whenever you need an official representative of the community, Anna should be your first stop – but the rest of the Board will surely help ;-) I’m also very happy to say that we have two Technical Co-Chairs, Benjamin Bohl and Stefan Münnich, who have already taken up their job and are preparing tomorrow’s ODD Friday meeting (see Benni’s earlier message on that).

Thanks again to everyone who took the time for voting, and thanks to these three for serving in their roles for the coming year.

All best,
jo