[MEI-L] Start of RWA online

Nikolaos Beer nikolaos.beer at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Nov 2 16:28:07 CET 2021

Dear list members

We are pleased to inform you today about our new web service RWA online (www.reger-werkausgabe.de) and the parallel publication of the two latest edition volumes Songs II (vol. II/2) and Works for mixed voice unaccompanied choir II (vol. II/9) of the edition project Reger-Werkausgabe (RWA).

RWA online is the new publication and research platform for the digital edition’s components of the hybrid edition RWA. It replaces the DVDs previously enclosed with each printed volume and brings them together in a new look, technically modernised and for the first time freely accessible. RWA online is being developed by RWA/Max-Reger-Institute (MRI) with the support of Virtueller Forschungsverbund Edirom (ViFE, www.edirom.de) and operated by MRI.

Carus-Verlag Stuttgart significantly supports RWA online by kindly authorising the online publication of the scholarly texts and the complete Critical Report together with bar-based excerpts of the edited text. As usual, with Edirom-Online and where legally possible, all edition-relevant manuscripts and first editions are accessible in digital full page views. A full page view of the edition itself is provided within the respective printed volume.

Later this year, the likewise extensive digital RWA Encyclopedia will be added. This will be followed by the digital components of the volumes already published in Module II (Songs and Choral Works) and, in the course of 2022, those of Module I (Organ Works), which has already been completed.

RWA online is directly linked to the research data repositories of the Max-Reger-Portal (www.maxreger.info), which is also operated by the MRI, and is thus always based on the latest research data.

We invite you to RWA online at www.reger-werkausgabe.de.

Information on the two printed volumes just published is available for II/2 here: https://www.reger-werkausgabe.de/rwa_news_2021101502.html - and for II/9 here: https://www.reger-werkausgabe.de/rwa_news_2021101503.html

Information on the Reger-Werkausgabe at Carus-Verlag: https://www.carus-verlag.com/produkte/gesamt-und-werkausgaben/reger-werkausgabe/

With kind regards and on behalf of Max-Reger-Institute/Reger-Werkausgabe
Nikolaos Beer

___________________________________

Nikolaos Beer M.A.

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
Verbundstelle Musikedition
Reger-Werkausgabe

Universität Paderborn
Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
Hornsche Straße 39
D-32756 Detmold

Dienstadresse:
Max-Reger-Institut/Elsa-Reger-Stiftung