[MEI-L] MEC Online / Alicante

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at rism.digital
Wed Jul 28 09:23:22 CEST 2021

Hi everyone,

This year's MEC was one of the smoothest and highest-quality events we have had as a community.

I wanted to pass along my thanks to the local organizers in Alicante, who made those of us who were able to attend in person feel very welcome, and to the whole team that made the online conference such a smooth and seamless experience. Thank you to particularly to David and Jorge, and to Maria, Francisco, and Antonio in the "control room", and everyone else on-site. Seeing how much time and effort they put into making the experience smooth 'off-camera' was spectacular. Thanks also to Stefan, who made the presenters and chairs feel very comfortable with the technologies involved, and to the whole programme committee, whose thoughtfulness and expertise brought together really excellent and diverse presentations.

Amazing work by everyone, and it is appreciated.

All the best,
-Andrew