[MEI-L] March 19: Next Meeting of the Digital Pedagogy Interest Group

Kijas, Anna E Anna.Kijas at tufts.edu
Fri Mar 12 14:51:34 CET 2021

Hello everyone,

We’d like to invite you to the next MEI Digital Pedagogy IG on Friday, March 19, 2021 at 11 AM (EST). Zoom details can be found below and will be posted on the Slack channel<https://music-encoding.slack.com/archives/C01574RMK88>. You can view the agenda and notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G0F7qbZ-6vkUfKNE91yQ97zYYfqUqHvKtfdnNU5Qzw4/edit#heading=h.2yop1vxkjyvq> from our meetings online. If you have agenda items to propose, please send them to me (anna.kijas at tufts.edu<mailto:anna.kijas at tufts.edu>) or Joy Calico (joy.calico at vanderbilt.edu<mailto:joy.calico at vanderbilt.edu>).

All best,
Anna Kijas and Joy Calico, Administrative co-chairs

Meeting URL:
https://tufts.zoom.us/j/9420917662?pwd=VnhEWm5aWUd2K0xWRUVEdFFpNW5rdz09
Meeting ID:
942 091 7662
Passcode:
420721

Please note: Lilly Music Library hours and additional details can be viewed at https://tischlibrary.tufts.edu/use-library/lilly-music-library. Updates about library services can be found at https://tischlibrary.tufts.edu/about-us/news/2020-03-16-9900. All instruction, meetings, and consultations will be conducted over Zoom.

Anna E. Kijas
Head, Lilly Music Library
Granoff Music Center
Tufts University