[MEI-L] 2-Day Virtual Conference: Future Directions of Music Cognition

Lindsay Warrenburg lindsay.a.warrenburg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:58:14 CET 2021

Dear all,

The conference portion of Future Directions of Music Cognition is coming
up! On *Saturday & Sunday, March 6-7*, we will have 16 presentation
sessions and 2 poster sessions. In addition, we will have 3 meet and
greet/networking events at various times to accommodate different
time zones.

*Registration is free for everyone!*
If you have registered for the speaker series, that registration will also
serve as registration for the conference. New registrations for the
conference and/or speaker series can be completed at the link below.

*Registration:* https://forms.gle/t6BJ81NczKwg7Ejr7
*Program:* http://org.osu.edu/mascats/march-6-7-schedule/
*Social/Networking:* http://org.osu.edu/mascats/social/
*Student Award Information:* http://org.osu.edu/mascats/student-awards/
*Proceedings articles **will be released on March 6 at this link*:
http://org.osu.edu/mascats/proceedings/

All the best,
Lindsay Warrenburg
Lindsey Reymore