[MEI-L] Cheat sheets

Irmlind Capelle irmlind.capelle at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Feb 2 11:54:49 CET 2021

Dear all,

I’m not quite sure if this is the correct place to put my question but I try it.

On the Website there is the button „resources“ and in it the button „tutorials“. If you click this it is opened „tutorials and related material“. It would be fine if the button would also be extended with „related material“. Then this would be a good place to place there one or more cheat sheets for mei. We had two in the metadata ig sesson at the MEC 2020 and it would be fine to have it at an official place so you can link it in correspondence and literature.

A cheat sheet is a very good document to compare different XML structures and I would be really happy to have it not only on my private desc.

Best regards
Irmlind

Dr. Irmlind Capelle

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
DFG-Viewer für musikalische Quellen

bis 1/2021: DFG-Projekt „Entwicklung eines MEI- und TEI-basierten Modells konzeptueller
Tiefenerschließung von Musikalienbeständen am Beispiel des Detmolder Hoftheaters
im 19. Jahrhundert (1825-1875)“ www.hoftheater-detmold.de

Forum Wissenschaft | Bibliothek | Musik
Hornsche Straße 39
32756 Detmold