[MEI-L] ODD Friday tomorrow

Martha Thomae thomaemartha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 01:08:16 CET 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the meeting link, Johannes!

I was wondering, would it be possible to still include two items in tomorrow's agenda? I think it might be useful to look into how one can visualize the changes done in the guidelines (how to get the html) with the new setup of the repository. And also looking into the building of the schema with the instructions given in the README of the music-encoding repo (https://github.com/music-encoding/music-encoding#building-mei-schemas). I haven't been able to obtain the schema using these instructions (I usually use Oxygen to get it).

Thank you!

See you tomorrow everyone,

Martha