[MEI-L] 2020 MEI Board election reaulta5

Stefan Münnich stefan.muennich at unibas.ch
Tue Dec 15 20:59:43 CET 2020

Dear MEI community, dear Elsa,

thank you so much for this warm welcome, it's a great honour to be appointed to serve such an awesome community. It is each and every member who makes up this community, so thank you all for taking your part in this election (as voters, organizers, or candidates) and for your trust. And thank you Norbert for your commitment, pretty sure we will continue to learn a lot from your experience. I am very much looking forward to working with all of you in the coming years on the further development of MEI.

Take care,

Stefan (Münnich)