[MEI-L] Job offer NFDI4Culture "sustainable software development in DH"

Daniel Röwenstrunk roewenstrunk at uni-paderborn.de
Sat Dec 5 13:06:00 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

At the University of Paderborn, the NFDI consortium NFDI4Culture seeks a post-doc position (see appendix or https://zenmem.de/jobs/Ausschreibung_NFDI4Culture_UPB_Kennziffer4474_en.pdf) for sustainable software development in digital humanities and technical project support.

It is a full-time TV-L 13 position from now until September 30, 2025.

The position will involve setting up, developing concepts and consulting within a consulting agency for sustainable software development, as well as designing and coordinating the technical aspects of the project. Here we will mainly deal with web technologies, linked open data, knowledge graphs and X-technologies. A PhD is not necessarily required for the position.

Please feel free to share this job offer. I look forward to receiving applications.

Best regards, Daniel Röwenstrunk

--
Dipl. Wirt. Inf. Daniel Röwenstrunk
https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6271-2095

NFDI4Culture
Co-Spokesperson „Research Tools and Data Services“
https://nfdi4culture.de

Zentrum Musik – Edition – Medien
Geschäftsführung
http://zenmem.de