[MEI-L] Installing MerMEId sustainably

Peter Stadler pstadler at mail.uni-paderborn.de
Mon Oct 26 14:58:22 CET 2020

Hi David,

I’m happy to share the news that there’s a combined effort to refactor MerMEId, using eXist5 and a recent Orbeon version. You can follow the work in the develop branch of [1] and will find a readymade Docker image at [2].
It still needs some polish – this is why it’s not been advertised before – but since you asked …

We are always happy about any feedback!

Cheers
Peter

[1] https://github.com/Edirom/MerMEId