[MEI-L] MEI Pedagogy Interest Group Meeting

Kijas, Anna E Anna.Kijas at tufts.edu
Thu Oct 15 15:58:39 CEST 2020

Dear Friends,

Joy Calico and I would like to schedule a 60-minute organizational meeting to launch the Pedagogy Interest Group on either Friday 30 October or Friday 6 November. Please go to the survey at this link, http://whenisgood.net/dezp74b<https://whenisgood.net/dezp74b>, and paint over all the times that will work for you by end of day Wednesday, October 21.

Once we have a meeting time, we will send out a call for agenda items.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

All best,
Anna Kijas and Joy Calico
Administrative co-chairs

Please note: Lilly Music Library hours and additional details can be viewed at https://tischlibrary.tufts.edu/use-library/lilly-music-library. Updates about library services can be found at https://tischlibrary.tufts.edu/about-us/news/2020-03-16-9900. All instruction, meetings, and consultations will be conducted over Zoom.

Anna E. Kijas
Head, Lilly Music Library
Granoff Music Center
Tufts University