[MEI-L] Support of MEI in a TEI tool

Kijas, Anna E Anna.Kijas at tufts.edu
Tue Aug 25 15:27:09 CEST 2020

That is wonderful news! Thank you for sharing this with the community, Giuliano and Dennis. I have used TEI-Publisher minimally for TEI project work and I think that this has a lot of potential TEI focused projects that also have notated music. I will share the blog post and the details about Wolfgang Meier and Magdalena Turska’s upcoming Edirom workshop amongst a few digital humanities lists and groups here in the U.S.

Best,
Anna

Please note:  Lilly Music Library librarian & staff are working remotely, beginning March 13, 2020, because of COVID-19<https://coronavirus.tufts.edu/>. Information about library services and support available during this time is available here<https://researchguides.library.tufts.edu/remote>. Meetings and consultations will be conducted over Zoom.

Anna E. Kijas
Head, Lilly Music Library
Granoff Music Center
Tufts University