[MEI-L] [ANN] Edirom Summer School Registration Open

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Fri Jul 24 10:21:12 CEST 2020

Dear MEI,

I'm pleased to announce that registration for the Edirom Summer School (ESS, https://ess.upb.de/) is open now. ESS 2020 will be an online-only event held from August 31 to September 4, and will be offered at no cost.

We have a diverse program around MEI, TEI and related DH technologies (see https://ess.upb.de/2020/programm.html). There is a full english track on MEI, and an english workshop on the TEI publisher. Everything else will be offered in german only. Registration is limited.

If you have additional questions, please get in touch. We're looking forward to see some of you virtually in Paderborn later this year…

For the Virtueller Forschungsverbund Edirom (ViFE, virtual research group Edirom),
jo