[MEI-L] Linked Data Interest Group - first virtual meeting (Doodle poll)

David M. Weigl weigl at mdw.ac.at
Fri Jun 26 15:29:51 CEST 2020

Dear MEI community,

We're delighted to introduce the newly established Linked Data Interest
Group, formed as an outcome of discussions during the Virtual Music
Encoding Conference 2020. Descriptions for this and all other MEI
Interest Groups (including the new Tablature and Analysis IGs) are
available here:

https://music-encoding.org/community/interest-groups.html

If you are interested in Linked Data and music encoding, or would like
to find out more, please join our IG by subscribing to the following
mailing list:

We also have a Slack channel at #ig-linked-data on the MEI Slack
workspace at http://music-encoding.slack.com

Finally, we are planning our first virtual (Zoom) IG meeting to fall
within the weeks commencing July 13th and July 20th. The meeting is
planned for 1 hour. If you would like to join us, please indicate your
availability (by Friday July 3rd) at:

https://doodle.com/poll/8f7q8it4zazdqw7x

Looking forward to talking triples with you!

Kind regards,

David M. Weigl and Stefan Münnich
Conveners, MEI Linked Data Interest Group