[MEI-L] MEI dissemination and outreach events

Elsa De Luca elsadeluca at fcsh.unl.pt
Mon Feb 10 18:54:05 CET 2020

Dear MEI Community,

On behalf of the MEI board, I would like to invite you to let us know any
MEI-related activity or project (past, present, future) that should be
mentioned on the website and is not currently there. We envision the MEI
website as the 'hub' where all the information on MEI is gathered and which
is also a point of departure for further contacts and initiatives.
Therefore, it is really important that nothing is left behind!

Moreover, if there are members of this list planning to host/organize any
MEI outreach events (lectures, seminars, workshops, etc.) or who are
willing to promote MEI in other communities, please feel free to keep in
touch with us to discuss your ideas! You can either write to me or at
info at music-encoding.org .

MEI is a community-driven effort and your contribution is important, it is
indeed what makes us tick!

Many thanks,

Elsa De Luca
as Administrative Chair of the MEI Board