[MEI-L] Workshop at Vanderbilt, Oct 24-27

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Sun Oct 6 18:34:24 CEST 2019

Hi all,

this is a friendly reminder that registration for the _free_ workshop at Vanderbilt is still possible. We will have a ~1 day introduction to MEI, followed by two days of an MEI Hackathon. There's certainly room for discussions about and work on MEI, music encoding in general, and digital music research based on it. Every level of experience is welcome, and we will make sure that complete beginners in the field will be able to follow and contribute. A more official press release is available from https://news.vanderbilt.edu/2019/10/02/vanderbilt-to-host-international-music-encoding-workshop-and-hackathon/. This is one of the few possibilities to get MEI training in America, so come over and join us in wonderful Nashville.

Of course we're happy to answer any additional questions.

With best regards,
jo

Dr. Johannes Kepper
Technical Co-Chair of the Music Encoding Initiative
University of Paderborn | Germany
kepper at edirom.de