[MEI-L] CfP “Music Engraving in the 21st Century - Developments and Perspectives”

ul at openlilylib.org ul at openlilylib.org
Tue Sep 17 09:51:08 CEST 2019

Dear MEI community,

I'm happy to forward the Call for Papers for a conference “Music Engraving in the 21st Century - Developments and Perspectives” which will take place January 17-19 2020 at the University Mozarteum Salzburg.

The conference is a hybrid targeting both users (e.g. teachers, scholars, publishers) and developers (or vendors) of notation software (of all kinds). Keynote speaker will be Elaine Gould.

We're looking forward to interesting proposals (and of course also attendants who do not wish to present anything). You can find the details at https://www.uni-mozarteum.at/en/kunst/music-engraving-conference.php and https://www.uni-mozarteum.at/de/kunst/notensatz-konferenz.php (German).

Best regards
Urs (Liska)